- Dallas, Texas
The Account Executive is responsible for driving strategy, planning and executing sales, and exceeding customer satisfaction in a set of top accounts.Account assignments include minimal existing RMG customers with a high focus on new logo prospects. By working closely with our strategic partners, channel community and directly selling to clients, the Account Executive will drive market share and revenue growth through ongoing pipeline development and closing activities.
- Take a leadership role driving RMG sales for the assigned initial territory being Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas
- Be the go-to expert on RMG in a collaborative sales approach with our strategic partners, channels community and customers
- Build and execute an innovative joint business plan with our strategic partners and channels community to meet and exceed assigned quota
- Engage with cross-functional resources including: Engineering, Creative & Marketing, IT and Management to drive RMG sales
- Grow and convert pipeline
- Accurately forecast pipeline development (daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly) and report on RMG opportunities within the assigned territory
- Manage territory using accurate forecasting to deliver sales results
- Negotiate with peers, partners and customers using a win/win philosophy
- Ensure customer satisfaction; establish reference customers
- Represent RMG at customer & partner meetings, trade shows, events and conferences
- Travel is required
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of outside sales experience calling on large Enterprise customers.
- Candidate must be able to pass a background check with no criminal issues or felonies (DUI can be tolerated if they are up front about it and not multiple)
- Candidates must have software sales experience
- Must have sold deals with the ASP of $500k-1M.
Monday, June 24, 2019
$85k base and $170k OTE