- Woodstock, GA
- Proactively develop new customer contacts through inside and outside sales to build long-lasting business relationships
- Identify, target, and close new accounts, while maintaining company profitability specifically in relation to labeling solutions
- Documentation of sales activity in Salesforce
- Embody company culture
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals and sales metrics
- Ensure the correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Willing and able to travel as business dictates
Non – Negotiable Requirements:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of sales successful sales experience within the technology industry selling to end user
- Experience in cold calling and building a book of new business
- Experience in consultative and solution selling
- Demonstrated job stability
- Community involvement outside of work (coach little league, volunteer at a food bank, teach at church).
- Pass a drug screen and background check
Monday, May 11, 2020