We are Houston’s largest, locally owned and privately held full service commercial real estate and management firm with national and international reach.
We specialize in providing project leasing, tenant representation, disposition, development, consulting, and management services to owners and tenants throughout the Texas region and the United States. We believe that business is built on relationships. That’s why honesty and integrity are at the heart of everything we do.
Our vision is to be our client’s preferred partner by continually raising the standard of trust and excellence, for everyone we serve, in everything we do.
Job Description – Broker Tenant Representation
· Assist with business generation and client servicing for the tenant representation department.
· Develop business understanding and functional expertise in tenant representation through sales, marketing and operations.
· Assist in identifying potential clients and researching connections to turn cold calls into warm calls for potential sales opportunities.
· Cultivate new business opportunities through cold calling and networking.
· Draft correspondence to existing and prospective clients.
· Gather, prepare and distribute marketing materials.
· Compile property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates and presentations for tenant representative assignments.
· Gather and coordinate materials necessary for transactions such as proposals, commission agreements, leases, and tenant close out packages.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on tenants, market availability, and leases in company databases.
Non – Negotiable Requirements
· Real Estate Salesperson license
· Requires knowledge of financial terms and principals
· Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in office tenant representation
· Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite
· Able to work with minimal oversight
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills