This position is based in Phoenix, Arizona. Currently considering relocation candidates.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager, with B2B marketing experience to support our extensive line of cleanroom gloves and wipers. Our CLIENT is a growing manufacturer of these products and is looking to significantly expand market share. The Product Manager will lead the brand building initiatives as well as develop, gain support and lead 3-5 year strategy and innovation plans.
The COMPANY is moving to a general manager mindset to unleash the power of its brands and drive best in class delivery of top and bottom line growth. The COMPANY seeks to improve the speed and excellence of execution and facilitate faster decision making by operating within this general management framework. The Product Manager is a critical role in delivering this vision for the company.
The role of the Product Manager is expanding to encompass full responsibility of the brand and marketing plans from concept to in-market execution in the cleanroom marketplace. This position will lead brand building initiatives as well as develop, gain support and lead 3-5 year strategy, growth, & innovation plans in support of cleanroom marketplace business objectives. This end-to-end management will ensure flawless execution of the brand strategy and brand promise.
The Product Manager will lead and influence a cross-functional team. Strength in marketing and P&L management is required to deliver growth in net sales, market share, and improved operating margins. The Product Manager must have proven experience being able to engage, inspire and galvanize an organization around the brand vision, positioning, and strategies that bring innovative thinking, new products, and commercial programs to life in the marketplace.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
· 4-6 yrs. experience in marketing with B2B product management experience.
· P&L management; development and execution of brand marketing; cross-functional knowledge; direct experience in all various aspects of business including manufacturing, product and technology development and product supply.
· Outstanding project management experience with a demonstrated successful track record in delivering complex projects on time and achieving specific business objectives.
· Demonstrated experience working with operations on monthly and annual forecasting processes, as well as designing product specifications to meet targeted user applications.
· Experience with CRM design and utilization strongly preferred.
· Relentlessly seek, share and adopt ideas and best practices in and outside the company and embraces change introduced by others; Promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk taking. Demonstrate a sense of curiosity and entrepreneurialism that leads to unique non-traditional solutions.
· Experience leading in a matrix organization driving collaboration across businesses and functions.
· Inspiring, motivating and coaching creative teams to deliver high performance.
· Compelling communications in crafting and transforming a vision and strategy into actionable plans that inspires emotional connection (internal and external).
· Strong analytics skills and experience with diagnosing and resolving complex problems and translating to business opportunities.
· Able to make tough, informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track.
· Able to navigate and perform in ambiguous circumstances.
· Demonstrated contagious positive energy to influence, inspire and drive results.
· Bachelor degree required. Masters/ MBA with concentration in Marketing degree preferred.
· English language proficiency.
· Travel: 10-20% of the time (trades shows and client visits).