National Business Development Executive
- Dallas, Texas
The VP/National Business Development Executive will be responsible for building client relationships, securing new orders from new customers, and maintaining and expanding business within the existing client base.The focus will be on the Nation’s Top 100 Mortgage Lenders and Top 50 Mortgage Loan Services.
- Communicates proactively with and responds in a timely manner to clients
- Will be assigned a portfolio of ideal client targets/accounts to develop and nurture.Additionally, compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Develops and executes a win strategy and a call plan for the area assigned to include calls on and appointments with qualified personas (example: Heads of Credit/Fulfillment Operations, Head of Appraisal, Head of Default, Vendor Manager, etc.
- Assesses individual client needs and develops, presents and implements a plan to meet those needs
- Is highly visible in his/her marketing area by attending real estate industry functions and participating in community and real estate
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
- Effectively creates or adapts and delivers group and individual presentations to customer groups, target customers, cooperating agents and others
- Must have 5+ years of experience successfully selling B2B in the Institutional Title/Valuation/Technology/Data Real Estate Industry.
- Must have experience successfully digging deep in accounts and touching multiple key decision makers within a single organization.
- Must have a track record of success meeting and exceeding goals/quotas quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the Operational side of business.
- Must be able to travel as needed to be face-to-face with clients and prospects.
Monday, May 13, 2019
$150-180k base + Commissions