Business Development Manager
- Levittown, PA
The BDM is responsible for generating new revenue for our client.The BDM will bring in new business by researching, identifying, qualifying, proposing, and closing business.This individual will be expected to increase territory sales by at least 20% annually.
- Identify, target, and close new accounts, while maintaining company profitability.
- Utilize and employ cutting edge techniques in gaining new business in the digital marketplace.
- Establish SMART Goals for territory planning.
- Work both independently and with the support staff to achieve measurable, profitable growth.
- Leverage relationships with suppliers, integrators, customers, and friends to develop a solid network of referrals.
- Enter all opportunities in company CRM System.
- Maintain a strategic selling plan for all open opportunities.
- Engage with staff to develop strong marketing tools and communications.
- Interface with, and build lasting relationships with, all areas of client organizations, from mid-level management to senior leadership.
- Participate in and lead all proposal development.
- Develop effective communication tools for targeting and marketing opportunities.
Non – Negotiable Requirements
- Must have 4+ years’ experience in building and developing a successful sales territory.
- Proven track record of solid annual growth
- Must have a proven track record of targeting and closing new accounts, as well as building solid, profitable relationships with existing ones.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must have a very strong work ethic and be willing to go over and beyond.
- Must have a hunter mentality.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Tuesday, July 9, 2019