Job Description – Territory Manager
· Manage the allocated sales territory in a customer-centric and proactive manner.
· Provide a consultative sales approach within territory to achieve financial goals.
Must Meet Non- Negotiable Requirements:
Non – Negotiable Requirements
· Candidate must have a bachelor's degree.
o They can have an Associate’s Degree in above mention fields of study if supported by 10 years of sales experience.
· Candidate will have > 5 years of sales experience with consistent achievement of quota and business goals.
· Candidate will be a hunter who has the ability hunt, prospect, and close new business and can provide specific examples of how they have done it successfully in a previous role.
· Candidate must have experience in Healthcare Sales.
( Not pharmaceutical sales.)
· Candidate must have experience engaging multiple key decision makers within an organization.
· Candidate must have experience utilizing a CRM in a previous role to territory plan and track activity. Ideally Salesforce.
· Candidate must be comfortable working in a start-up environment and be able to easily adapt to change.