- Whitman, MA
We have a new Territory Manager opportunity in Whitman, MA.Our CLIENT has grown into one of the largest asphalt and sealcoat maintenance companies in the region offering commercial paving, commercial and residential sealcoating, commercial grading, milling, linestriping, concrete, construction, curbing, and snow plowing services.
Our CLIENT is offering an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing business as a Territory Sales Manager (TSM).The TSM is an individual contributor role and will report to the VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Prospect for potential new clients and produce new revenue opportunities.
- Build a robust pipeline of clients and opportunities to achieve specific sales goals.
- Meet new client personnel and develop relationships at multiple leadership levels.
- Understand COMPANY’s sales strategy and translate it into a winning value proposition.
- Understand and follow the COMPANY sales process.
- Ensure that all client and new business opportunity information is captured in the CRM.
- Sell high-quality business that fits the company’s sales and go-to-market strategies and that COMPANY’s operations team can successfully deliver.
- Own and participate in creating winning proposals that differentiate the company.
- Own and participate in developing solutions, services, pricing and terms.
- Handle client objections tactfully but directly, emphasizing positive outcomes for both parties.
- Present an image that positively represents COMPANY’s culture and values and appropriately mirrors the image of the client.
The Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years of B2B industry experience (someone that knows construction, similar to what they do)
- Ability to travel 10-15% within the northeast
- Experience with using CRM or other similar sales management tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior demonstrated experience increasing territory revenue
- Skilled at building and managing customer relationships to establish credibility, brand recognition, strong reputation, and drive product usage to achieve revenue objectives
- Deep understanding of the sales process with the ability to identify decision-makers and schedule strategic sales meetings
- Effective decision-making skills with the ability to quickly identify challenges and competitor advantages to redirect sales efforts for success
- Ability to effectively communicate results, opportunities, and challenges to the VP of Sales and Marketing to positively affect the sales pipeline and revenue results
- Adept at creating and managing a team with analytics that reflect the goals and objectives of the company, team, and individuals
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Clear a background check and drug test
Compensation & Benefits
- First year total compensation expectation is $100k - $125k
- Top performer is over $200k
- Mileage reimbursement at .54 cents per mil
- Company cell phone, laptop and credit card are given
- Benefits to include health, dental program, supplemental insurance life & accident, 401k
Best Reasons to work for our CLIENT
- Bring added value to the customer
- Have a safety director that visits sites during the day
- They have safe drop sites
- They pride themselves on having a great relationship with their clients
- Opportunity to earn 6 figures with uncapped earning potential
Wednesday, December 19, 2018