- Jefferson City, MO
Great opportunity with a fast growing payroll software company! OTE in six figures with uncapped commission and great benefits.
The Sales Executive is responsible for prospecting and developing sales relationships with potential clients and closing new and expanded sales agreements.
The Sales Executive interacts frequently with current/prospective clients and referral sources to network and build relationships. This position also interacts frequently with the Sales Manager and with the sales team during weekly sales meetings. As needed, the Sales Executive will communicate with internal and external partners to request information and ensure a smooth transition to implementation.
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or another relevant field required.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years of previous sales experience required.
- Solid communication and comfort with calling on C level exec (CEO CFO, HR Exec)
- Candidates must have a demonstrated track record of sales success in previous B2B sales roles (if they have not sold payroll/related their previous experience should include selling a service B2B or Rockstar/winning record)
- Candidates must have worked independently OR remotely; demonstrating success with very little management
- Candidates must be networked into the Central Missouri market and actively involved in networking events
Tuesday, November 5, 2019