- Dallas, TX
The position is a full time, outside sales role selling directly to end users, commercial real estate, and A&D clients direct.
The primary responsibility of our Sales Executive Team is to create awareness for our full office offering, present and network to key stakeholders, and gain Fans while simplifying the furniture purchasing process.
- Call on end users, A&D, and CRE within your assigned territory to sell, promote, and create awareness of the brand.
- Meet provided sales targets
- Serve as an expert and a showroom tour guide in local market
- Business Development
- CRM or Salesforce Pipeline management
- Working in a team atmosphere with inside Business Development and Account Executive reps that are in Coppell, TX.
- Preparing price quotations and bid packages
- Weekly Reporting of Activity
- Attending trade and industry shows
- Networking and contract strategy
- Informing space planners around client design requirements
Non – Negotiable Requirements
- Candidate must have 3+ years of successful sales experience (or equivalent) with experience in relevant Industries.
- Commercial Furniture Industry
- Commercial Real Estate
- Someone from Architecture and Design Firms looking to get into sales
- Selling into the Construction Industry (lighting, etc.).
- Must be able to work well collaboratively as part of a team but also have strong motivation for individual performance.
- Outside Sales experience
- Must be a consultative, out of the box thinker/seller who is strategic and focused on finding solutions.
- Must be adaptable in a fast-moving company and be able to embrace change.
- Must be a great communicator and be comfortable presenting to an audience.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time to get face-to-face with customers and prospects.
Monday, June 10, 2019
$75k base and $120k OTE