Business Development Director
- Boston, MA
The Business Development Manager is responsible for prospecting and developing sales relationships with potential clients and closing new and expanded sales agreements.
The Business Development Manager interacts frequently with current/prospective clients and referral sources to network and build relationships.This position also interacts frequently with the Sales Manager and with the sales team during weekly sales meetings.As needed, the Business Development Manager will communicate with internal and external partners to request information and ensure a smooth transition to implementation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Execute successful sales strategy within territory
- Close new business and achieve profitable sales growth objectives
- Utilize strong consultative selling skills
- Identify and understand customer needs
- Qualify and set strategies that align with our solutions
- Develop and maintain a high technical competency for our software and solutions
- Collaborate across all team members to provide valuable contributions and insights
- Use Salesforce.com to capture and manage information regarding the sales process and customers
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years of previous sales experience required.
- Candidates must have a demonstrated track record of sales success in previous B2B sales roles
- Candidates must have worked independently OR remotely; demonstrating success with very little management
- Solid communication and comfort with calling on C level exec (CEO CFO, HR Exec)
Wednesday, January 23, 2019
$50-55K Base & $150-200k OTE