- Baltimore, MD
Our client is a mortgage industry marketing agency located near Baltimore with a really cool company culture who is on an aggressive growth trajectory. They use proprietary technology, sales training and direct mail to deliver astonishing response rates to lenders so they can grow their mortgage business in any market.
They are looking for an Inside Sales Representative who is an outgoing, creative, motivated individual to bridge the gap between sales and marketing and be the critical component that helps turn a lead into a customer and a customer into a client for life.
The ISR has tons of room for growth! They will be a key member of the sales team who plays a crucial role in developing the sales pipeline and winning new business to fuel company growth. You will be responsible for handling the full sales cycle and will work closely with the Customer Success Team to develop and nurture new prospect leads, close new deals, and onboard and retain clients. ** Must meet ALL Non-Negotiable Requirements to be considered for this opportunity! **
Non – Negotiable Requirements:
- 2+ years of a successful track record in Inside Sales handling the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Consistent quota attainment in a previous role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Consultative seller who has a successful track record of listening well and winning business by presenting solutions to problems
- A high degree of confidence learning new technologies, methods and marketing strategies
- Adaptable, resourceful, and demonstrates grit!
- Account-Based Sales Development experience
- Salesforce experience or ability to learn technology at an accelerated pace
- PowerPoint, graphics/design talent a plus
- Mortgage or finance industry experience preferred but not required
- Willing to adapt to their way of doing things
- Highly motivated, independent, self-starter who can also work well in a team atmosphere
- Candidate must demonstrate job stability with no more than 2 jobs in 5 years unless well explained
Competitive Base + Commission Salary with UNCAPPED commissions + GREAT benefits!
Tuesday, September 3, 2019