Process Engineer : This position is responsible for identifying, developing and delivering innovative solutions that improve the reliability, quality and capability of factory equipment, processes, and systems.
Compensation > $50-$72kDOE Plus, Impressive Benefits!
*MUST meet Non-Negotiable Requirements listed below to be considered for the role! *
MUST have process knowledge, enjoy getting dirty, enjoy pulling things apart and putting them back together, figure out what is working and what isn’t and make changes.
• Candidate must have a BS Degree in Engineering with 3+ years of related equipment engineering experience.
• Candidate must have experience and an extrusion process background.
• Candidate must have a working knowledge of Electrical & Control systems.
• Candidate must be creative, self-motivated, driven, and an independent thinker.
• Candidate must have a working knowledge of machine safety and guarding.
• Candidate must be able to travel when needed to other company facilities.
• Candidate must provide on-call instrument and controls support for plant operations and would require availability, as needed, for plant emergencies 24/7.
• Candidate must be able to assist in standardizing the process throughout the entire facility.
• Candidate must have a solid grasp on the mechanical processes and the equipment.