We are looking to add an outside sales person focused Business Development Manager to the Fort Worth office that will report to the Senior Branch Manager. The Business Development Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing existing client relationships as well as obtaining new clientele in order to achieve budgeted quota. The Business Development Manager will be expected to attain an annual quota based on gross margin revenue generated from temp/contract hours and direct placement fees- which are developed at the beginning of the year. The ramp up typically will be approximately 2-6 months.
Non – Negotiable Requirements:
· Must have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college (NO online degrees)
· Must have minimum of 1 year B2B sales experience
· Must be currently employed (exception is if spouse relocated)
· Must pass background check with no felonies
· Good driving record required (one DUI is tolerated but not more)· No more than 2 jobs within 5 years (3 will be considered on a case-by-case basis)