Digital Marketing Operations Manager
- Seattle, WA, United States
Do you have outstanding agency experience, and are looking to push their career in a different direction to gain more direct client experience? Are you equipped with both the technical aptitude and an eye for business to support the efficient management of B2B marketing automation programs that move leads through the buyer’s journey?
This contract position is an outstanding opportunity to be a key part in one of the most visible technology companies in the world! We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager with superb communication and meeting facilitation skills. A right consultant will have outstanding project management fundamentals with insight on industry standard methodologies in content marketing and marketing automation platforms! In this role you will utilize your deep experience in digital marketing to drive predictable return on marketing investment through detailed campaign execution in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Actively participate in overall marketing operations, lead management, and campaign execution to drive digital demand generation and paid media campaigns
- Work as an extension of the client’s demand gen team to drive lead management projects to increase funnel velocity and opportunity conversion
- Own end-to-end project management of key initiatives which includes development of lead management plans, requirements documentation, progress tracking, troubleshoot issues across the entire lead life cycle
- Collaborate with telemarketing/sales vendors and internal partners to scope projects, establish project deadlines, track progress, and complete projects of the highest quality within scope / requirement parameters
- Build credibility and nurture a strong working relationship with the team, becoming a resource and a partner who can easily demonstrate familiarity with the client business, offerings, key performance indicators, go to market strategy, and goals
- Lead and communicate efficiently with internal cross-functional teams resourced to the assigned projects and uphold the central operations team’s standards, policies and rules of engagement
- Act as a connection between the technology platforms and their capabilities, and the business needs and marketing goals, to advise best approach and drive execution and improvement over time
- 3-4 years of digital marketing operations, sales operations, or program management experience, preferably within the technology sector
- 3-4 years of validated experience leading projects related to execution in customer relationship management (CRM) systems (Salesforce) and marketing automation tools (Marketo)
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently lead multiple projects for business partners while ensuring continuous successful execution of deliverables
- Expertise in balancing the lead and account life cycle end-to-end, from leads, Marketing Qualified Leads, through all the stages leading to Opportunities and Pipeline.
- Analytical and with a tried ability to interpret large amounts of information quickly, distill the most important / relevant information, and communicate clear and concise ideas to internal and external partners.
- Natural disposition to problem-solving attitude, experience in start-up or ambitious environment a plus
- Ability to build effective relationships with cross-functional teams, Sales and Sales Operations in particular, to successfully lead and run project delivery
- Dependable, accountable individual with an ambitious, determined attitude and outstanding interpersonal skills who can easily drive projects on their own
- Excellent command of Google Apps suite (Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.) and experience using project management applications / tools
- Experience with demand generation, account-based marketing, or paid media is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Our client provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
About Projectline Services
Projectline Services, a division of Yesler Inc., delivers on-demand consulting and resourcing services around the world from our offices in Seattle, Philadelphia, Toronto, Portland, and beyond. Our consultants offer deep expertise in marketing, program management, sales support, and operations.
Projectline has been recognized as an outstanding place to work. The awards keep coming in: We were named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For by Seattle Business Magazine, included in the Inc 5000 list for five years in a row, and have won a place on the Seattle Met magazine list of Best Places to Work twice. If you are looking for a place where you can grow your consulting career with a list of blue-chip clients, contact us.
Our mission is to positively impact the people around us daily, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences so we can ultimately be better together. Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, internships are not based on a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Follow us on Twitter:https://twitter.com/projectlineand Instagram:http://www.instagram.com/projectline
Friday, December 13, 2019