- Remote, California
Are you an experienced, results-oriented Project Engineer working in the microwave telecommunications industry? If so, we have a great opportunity for you.
Our client, who is the world’s largest independent supplier of wireless transmission systems and is recognized worldwide for cutting-edge 5G, backhaul, networking solutions and services is seeking a PE to ensure the timely delivery of orders that involve installation services. The complexity of these orders can range from a simple, one hop, new system to complex state-wide, multi-hop replacement systems. The PE is responsible for the technical aspects of the installation.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree in telecommunications studies or equivalent technical training
- 5 years of direct engineering experience in the microwave telecommunications industry.
- Basic understanding of microwave propagation, path design.
- Working knowledge of TDM systems including DS1, DS3 and OC-3 hierarchies.
- Working knowledge of IP systems including routers and router protocols.
- Working knowledge of telecommunications grounding principals including Motorola’s Standards and Guidelines for Communications Sites (R56).
- Working knowledge of support subsystems, including DC power systems, UPS units, orderwire and IP phones, alarm RTU’s and network management systems.
Competitive base salary with full benefits package.
Sunday, December 6, 2020