Inside Solutions Consultant - TX
- Coppell, TX
As an Inside Solution Consultant, your primary responsibility is to drive profitable sales growth to new customers within a designated territory. Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for learning and staying current on the comprehensive product line, prospect for new clients and follow a methodical sales process. The Inside Sales Rep is expected to represent the client within the industry and territory and contribute to sales planning and forecasting activities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a highly motivated, well-trained staff, maintaining effective employee relations.
- Expected to meet or exceed sales goals commensurate or above quota.
- Ability to represent services within the industry and conduct business to business follow-up and closing using acceptable etiquette and techniques.
- Maintain and master on-going relationships with customers on the basis that each communication provides value to the customer.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of products and services.
- Ability to discuss product functionality, product technology and counter questions regarding competitive solutions.
- Ability to conduct business analysis prior to a sale and identify opportunities within the current business structure.
- Use of sales methods to prospect new leads.
- Strong understanding and execution of sales processes including SPIN, Challenger or Consultative selling.
- Ability to present value proposition to prospects using a consultative sales approach.
- Versed in objection handling. Uses excellent listening skills and persuasive selling techniques to close sales.
- Proficient in creating and executing daily sales plans including management and communication of sales pipeline to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to work flexible hours; clients are located throughout the US.
- 2 years' experience in inside sales/lead generation and/or college graduate with desire for career in professional sales.
- Strong ability to grasp solution service sales processes and position solutions effectively to customers.
- Ability, passion and desire to conduct outbound telephone activities on an everyday basis.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to accept and provide constructive recommendations with team members.
- Openness and ability to adjust sales and communication processes.
- Resourceful and well organized.
- Strong computer literacy experienced with Salesforce and MS Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree or 6 years of Sales experience desired.
Tuesday, January 21, 2020