Imaging/video for real time communication products. Deliver video image quality by combining image processing, computational photography, computer vision and Deep Learning. Analyze, design, specify, implement video solutions for current and future products in objective and subjective image/video quality. Image quality tuning and creation of software algorithms is KEY.
• Originating novel algorithms for improving video image quality in areas of noise reduction, details retention, facial enhancement, etc.
• Creating new imaging features for improving user experience of image quality by intelligent understanding of the scene by the camera.
• Implementing and optimizing algorithms utilizing image processing, computational photography, computer vision, and Deep Learning techniques.
• Devising improvement in color processing pipeline and automatic feedback loops.
• Developing solutions end to end, from algorithm design, Proof of Concept, implementation, evaluation and optimization, to final deployment onto product platform.
• Experience in camera image processing, computational photography, ISP pipeline development. Computer Vision or Deep Learning preferred, not required.
• Experience in ISP algorithms using Deep Learning techniques, such as Demosaic, Noise Reduction, Super-Resolution is a definite plus.
• Hands-on experience in image and video processing algorithm implementation, optimization, and debugging in embedded systems. Understand runtime environment of algorithms on ISP hardware, GPU, NPU, and multi-core CPUs.
• Experience in both objective image quality in laboratory environment and subjective image quality in real world user scenarios.
Education and Skills:
• MS Computer Science or equivalent with 10+ years of working experience in the multimedia, imaging processing field.
• Color Science, Camera Image Signal Processing, Digital Video
• OpenCV, Deep Learning, Matlab, GPU programming
• C / C++ / Python software programming
• Linux and Android OS environments
Come join our innovative team!