Qualigence, Inc. (TRIARQ Health)
- Troy, MI
The Controller will work to build influential partnerships with TRIARQ and subsidiaries leadership to ensure there is a deep understanding of the Accounting, Controls and direction of the entities to support decision making. They will lead further development of process to manage and close the financial statements every month, quarter and year as timing determined. The Controller will own financial statements and understand what is driving results. They will become a proactive member of leadership team to support provider, customer, and administrative contracts that best benefit the strategy of the organization. Additionally, collaborate with Parent Finance organization with capture and development of reporting, when necessary.
As Controller, you will be the head of the strategic accounting functions of the company and its subsidiaries. The responsibility is to have strong analytical, planning, and communication skills necessary to work with the company CEO, Board Members, company executives, Parent and team members. You will be responsible for the following corporate functions:
Accounting Operations / Controllership
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the management team which includes support for decisions related to sales, purchases, acquisitions, etc.
- Manage deadlines, requirements, needs, input for all stakeholders.
- Alliance Physician Partners
- One Team Care
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Manage the accounting operations, transactions processing, regulatory reporting and financial control structure of TRIARQ and subsidiary companies (& foreign operations) and support treasury functions.
- Manage any third parties to which accounting, or related functions have been outsourced.
- Oversee employee benefit plans with support from Parent Treasury, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefit package.
- Oversee Accounting team members, providing them guidance, support and coaching regularly
- Provide individuals financial statements and consolidated statements to Parent for consolidation purposes
- Oversee the issuance of financial statements/information.
- Help management to mitigate accounting and financial risk, inclusive of insurance with support of Parent
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, legal issues impacting financial statements/disclosures, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements as relates to accounting transactions. This includes discussions about contract reviews and signing.
- Develop deep understanding of the operations and how they tie back to the financials statements. Providing variance explanations for BS and P&L accounts when necessary to support financial results/performance
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Collaborate with Finance on development and reporting out of KPIs, Financial Dashboards, etc. as required
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Manage employee 401K programs with support of Parent Treasury.
- Maintain banking relationships with support of Parent Treasury.
- Connect and collaborate with Tax Department and others on ensuring payroll, sales, federal, state etc. requirements.
- Function as an officer of the companies when/where needed
- Other assigned work, as directed by leadership
- Ten (10) years of professional accounting and operations experience in an increasingly complex environment including significant leadership, negotiation and communication skills
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with public accounting leadership
- Six Sigma or applicable process systems certifications preferred
- Strategic thinking skills to work alongside the CEO and executive team
- Ability to take on and complete projects timely as directed by leadership
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- Commitment to professionalism, confidentiality, integrity and sound judgement in conducting business
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a courteous and friendly demeanor within all levels of organizational members and diverse populations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to effectively juggle multiple priorities, time constraints and large volumes of work
- Ability to coordinate, direct and supervise the work of others
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA strongly preferred)
Thursday, July 7, 2022