Telesales & Retention Team Leader
- Wayne, PA
The ideal candidate will be responsible for management of the Retention and Inbound Telesales team of 20-24. This includes target setting, reporting and analytics, strategic focus, incentive plans training and application of sales techniques. They will create a strong commitment from our agents to drive sales in the customer care division while maintaining a strong bond between headquarters to drive success
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee Inbound Telesales and Retention teams.
- Plan and manage the group's performance metrics and develop methods to exceed expectations.
- Drive team to surpass sales KPIs (including but not limited to Service Lifetime Revenue, SRev Per Call, conversion rates, total revenue) and net promoter quality score within the agreed budget and acceptable cancellation rate. Report on achievement to targets weekly to senior management.
- Collaborate with local and international value team managers on sales KPIs as necessary and appropriate.
- Produce reports from internal systems to performance manage and benchmark for best practice results.
- Create, and share product, sales approach and CRM training materials for new and existing teammates as necessary.
- Manage customer retention performance, including but not limited to exceeding customer saves rate targets and provide reporting to senior management as required.
- Develop teammates to exceed KPI targets via strict dedication to the performance management process.
- Provide teammate coaching and feedback.
- Evaluate teammate performance and create and deliver performance appraisals/evaluations in accordance with HR process.
- Manage teammate attendance and handle performance and disciplinary issues, partnering with your manager and HR when necessary.
- Maintain a “can do” attitude, seek solutions to problems and work toward improvement continuously.
- Foster and maintain a positive work environment, encouraging feedback from teammates and providing feedback to senior management.
- 4year degree, or High School Diploma/equivalent with comparable job experience
- 2+ years’ experience working within a call center/sales leadership role within an environment of retaining customers
Top Skill Sets:
- Strong customer service leadership/sales experience.
- Ability to manage a team of at least 15 incoming sales professionals
- Ability to maintain existing customer base
Monday, August 10, 2020
$65k base with bonus $70-80k/y