Currently ranked 7th on the FORTUNE 500, we are a global leader in healthcare supply chain management solutions, retail pharmacy, healthcare technology, community oncology and specialty care. We partner with life sciences companies, manufacturers, providers, pharmacies, governments and other healthcare organizations to help provide the right medicines, medical products and healthcare services to the right patients at the right time, safely and cost effectively. United by our ICARE shared principles, our employees work every day to innovate and deliver opportunities to improve patient care in every setting — one product, one partner, one patient at a time.
McKesson is seeking a dynamic and engaging individual to fill our ”Material Handler/Machine Operator” roles in our distribution centers. This will be a contract role with a potential opportunity to expand into a permanent position based on business needs and performance. Use the link below to watch a video to learn more about working for McKesson! https://bit.ly/ADayInTheLifeMcKesson. If you are passionate about inspiring, motivating and assisting our team, this opportunity could further enhance our journey and we want to hear from you. Day to day we will be servicing our customers in receiving the medical supplies need to improve their quality of life. From day one, you will be able to create a positive culture for the entire DC, that reinforces our McKesson values. Position Description:
The Material Handler job may involve:
· Performing the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of medical products
· Pulls and fills orders.
· Working with RF Scanning equipment to maintain records of merchandise shipped, as well as examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
· Preparing goods for final shipment.
· Will use power equipment including, but not limited to forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment while maintaining the highest level of productivity and accuracy.
· Standing and engaging in repetitive movement throughout the entire shift.
· Extensive walking and mandatory overtime as needed is required.
· Passion around working for a leading healthcare distribution company focused on distributing pharmaceuticals to more than 40,000 customers ranging from retail chains, independent retail pharmacies, hospitals, health systems, and other healthcare facilities.
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Material Handler is right for you!
· Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift picking, checking or packing orders as you strategically get the job done.
· Stay Fit -Get your workout in as you bend, twist, lift up to 50lbs, and walk extensive miles per shift.
· Take advantage of possible on the job training to operate power equipment and get certified!
· Our Distribution Centers are climate controlled and utilize state of the art systems & equipment.
· Stay comfortable while working in a fast-paced team-oriented environment!
Manteno = Starting Pay at $17.45/hour + benefits (or monetary equivalent of benefits) Plus Monthly Performance Bonuses! (monetary equivalent = $4.54/hr)
Manteno – Shifts as early as 5:00am CST - DC will close for the day at 9pm (as of right now) - Last starting shift would be 12:30pm
APPLY TO LINK BELOW