RAM Executive Search, LLC
- Hillsborough, NJ
- Ensure the facility meets all regulatory requirements from EPA, NJDEP, OSHA, and local agencies.
- Prepare regulatory EH&S reports (i.e. CRTK, TRI, Waste reports) in compliance with Federal, State, and local regulations.
- Develops and manage programs for recycling, waste reduction, and emissions reductions.
- Maintains our ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001management systems certification.
- Review and update existing Environmental Health & Safety programs to ensure compliance.
- Design and deliver employee training as needed on applicable regulations and EH&S topics.
- Monitor the plant’s compliance with regulatory requirements, report gaps and develop corrective actions.
- Monitor and report on safety status and Key Performance Indicators (e.g. accident and incident investigation, near misses, spill management, waste management, aerosol manufacturing)
- Perform routine EH&S inspections, follow-up and verify corrective actions.
- Create, review and revise procedures and forms as needed to supplement the plant EH&S programs.
The duties and responsibilities identified in this position description are considered essential but are not limited to only those outlined. The incumbent may perform other functions that may be assigned. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time.
- BS Degree in Engineering or Health Science
- 4-6 yrs EH&S experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of environmental regulatory reporting
- Experience in managing regulatory inspections, inquiries, response & closure
- Knowledge of ISO and OHSAS management systems a plus
- Knowledge of OSHA regulation and related safety standards and practices
- Experience in the chemical or chemical-related industry is preferred
Friday, August 9, 2019