CNA to RN/LPN Transition Program
RDC Recruiting Services
- Jefferson, NC, United States
CNA to RN/LPN Transition Program
Location:Jefferson, North Carolina
Health and Rehabilitation center specializes in Transitional Rehabilitation, a comprehensive rehabilitation approach that focuses on short-stay recovery after surgery or other illness.
A leader in returning patients to their homes as quickly as possible. With rehabilitation services available 7 days a week, patients get the intensive treatment they need to return to their prior level of independence as quickly as possible.
Focus is providing each patient with a positive rehab experience. Because of these positive experiences, a significant number of our patients return to Margate for future rehabilitation needs.
Partnering up with local hospitals, physicians, and insurance companies to support patients’ goals in their desire to return home to the resumption of a healthy, active lifestyle.
The primary purpose of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is to provide residents, clients, or participants with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by nursing supervisors.
Commitment: 12-months as a CNA
- Start working immediately
- 90 days of housing provided (ONLY for the nursing professional)
- Employer assistance with initial transportation
- Airfare with 2 bags
- Employer helps with NCLEX costs
- RDC helps with licensing process and NCLEX preparation (review, mentoring, y remediation)
- We prepare you with an NCLEX review that includes strategies, critical thinking and content
- Live and virtual review very effective in a bilingual environment, books and other tools that will guide you to pass the NCLEX on your first attempt.
- Opportunity to obtain the multi state RN or LPN Nursing license
- Opportunity to be placed as an RN or LPN in a hospital or skilled nursing facility after you finish your commitment.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
Some of your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Reflect the company’s mission, vision, values and customer service standards in daily interactions.
- Follow established infection control guidelines and standard precautions, including proper hand washing and use of personal protective equipment
- Report changes in resident’s condition timely and appropriately. Report possible abuse or crimes against a resident immediately.
- Document as instructed utilizing the electronic medical record system, when applicable.
- Assist with ambulating, transferring, lifting, turning, and repositioning following established policies for safe lifting and in accordance with the resident’s ability and care plan. Demonstrate proper use of lift equipment per manufacturer’s guidelines and facility protocols.
- Provide resident-centered care in accordance with resident’s preferences and care plan. Ensure residents are treated with kindness, dignity, and respect. Answer call lights, when applicable, as promptly as possible
- Works closely and professionally to maintain a teamwork approach
- Hourly Rate + Shift Differentials
- Availability to relocate within 15 to 30 days from receiving job offer.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Finished nursing degree (LPN, ADN, BSN)
- Experience NOT needed
- NCLEX NOT needed
- Willing to be part of a teaching and learning environment
If you are interested in this opportunity and you meet the requirements, please feel free to apply.
Thursday, May 7, 2020
Competitive salaries DOE