Registered and Practical Nurses to work as CNA's - USA
RDC Recruiting Services
- Various locations in , United States, United States
12 month Development Plan for Nurses from Puerto Rico
Type of Employer: Skilled Nursing Centers, Rehabilitation Centers & Hospitals
Locations: various locations in Georgia, Louisiana, Nevada, Florida, North Carolina, Alabama, Texas and New York
Opportunities available for associate or bachelor's degree/BSN or PN certification with experience
Non-experienced New graduates considered AND encouraged to apply
In exchange for a 12 month commitment, employers assists with NCLEX Exam and Licensing costs
Provide personalized care and service, uphold the philosophy of assisted living, and promote well-being of the residents. Provide assistance and support with resident’s activities of daily living, and instrumental activities of daily living.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides quality care and assistance to residents in accordance with the residence philosophy and policies, and resident rights.
- Assists residents in meeting their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Adheres to each resident’s individual service plan, notify the Resident Care Director and of any changes in the resident’s condition.
- Answers and responds immediately to resident calls.
- Assists residents with their activities of daily living and instrumental activities of daily living.
- Checks on residents every two hours, and document and report resident findings.
- Assists with resident activities, encourage and assist residents to participate in activities.
- Encourages residents to attend meals in the dining room, escort resident to and from the dining room, as with serving meals in ways that meet their individual needs and desires, observe and report changes in the resident’s appetite and physical abilities to eat and drink.
- Assists with cleaning the dining room after the meal service as assigned.
- Assists with cleaning and tidying resident’s rooms/apartments.
- Assists with resident personal laundry as needed.
- Establishes and maintains good relationship with residents and their families.
- Disposes of all incontinent products in accordance with OSHA regulations and residence policy.
- Practices proper body mechanics when lifting and follow safety guidelines according to residence policies and procedures.
- Responds to resident emergencies following proper resident policy and procedures
- Offer choices, maintains dignity, and promotes individuality for all residents.
- Protects and maintains resident rights.
- Encourages and supports resident independence.
- Carries out all duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have completed an associate or bachelor's degree/BSN or PN certification
- Effective proficiency in English - must be able to read, write, understand and speak
- Willing to relocate within 30 days after receiving a job offer
If Employment Offer is Received:
Employer helps with (varies by employer):
NCLEX Exam costs & Licensing Recruitment Bonus Airfare/Housing or Relocation Bonus
RDC helps with:
NCLEX Review/Licensing Process
Monday, April 22, 2019
12.00 plus shift differentials