Data Warehouse Analyst Lead 17598
- Madison, WI
2-year contract | Deadline: 05/26/2020
Job Description: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qdbj5sowwr36bh2/JD%20Data%20Warehouse%20Analyst%20Lead%2017598.docx?dl=0Candidates must complete and return skills matrix. Please include as the last page of the resume:
Notes: Phone & Web Based interviews acceptable for interviews prior to final interview. An in-person interview will be required before a final hire is made. Please bring three (3) business references to an interview. The selected candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check. This position is budgeted for 1960 hours annually. Hours will be prorated the first year based on start date. The client does not sponsor work visas, either at the time of hire or at any later date
Data Warehouse Analyst Lead 17598
This recruitment will be used for one (1) Data Warehouse Analyst II position in the client's Business Intelligence section.
This position is for a dedicated IT Business Analyst. The client is looking for a strong practitioner with 5 or more years of business requirements elicitation, documentation, stakeholder communication, requirements verification and testing as primary job responsibilities. Preference will be given for candidates’ experience in gathering requirements for data warehouse/business intelligence projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading and facilitating the communication with IT staff, business customers and other stakeholders, implementation services, and support services to assist in the development, implementation, and support of business intelligence.
- Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis of alternatives in support of enterprise wide business intelligence. Manages the balance between business requirements and user expectations.
- Uses extensive experience as a liaison between users and technologists to drive requirements into design.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing processes: Confers with personnel of organization unites involved to analyze current business procedures, identify issues, and learn specific business requirements, such as how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports.
- Works with the team lead and manager to determine a detailed and prioritized list of objectives and activities for current and future projects. Experience with Human Services business intelligence is desirable.
- Responsibilities with include project work enhancing existing/new processes through data sharing, configuration, report writing and metrics.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues efficiently. Identify potential technology improvements to be leveraged in support of the business. Assist in the creation and maintenance of test plans. Participate in special projects as required.
- Business Analyst with 5 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks.
Must Have Skills:
- Change Management * 3 years
- Demonstrated experience in the design and utilization of performance measures and reports * 3 years
- Data flow diagramming * 3 years
- Data Warehouse - Experience in data warehouse design and development * 3 years
- Data Warehouse - Experience in requirements gathering for data warehouse * 3 years
- Participate in design reviews * 3 years
- Standardized processes and procedures implementation * 5 years
- Business Process Improvements * 3 years
- Documenting business processes * 5 years
- Requirements analysis * 5 years
- Requirements gathering * 5 years
- Develop test plans and procedures * 5 years
Nice to Have Skills:
- Develop design specifications * 2 years
- Knowledge of Kimball data warehouse design principals * 2 years
Friday, May 22, 2020