Staff Software Engineer (Mobile and Desktop)
- Redmond, WA
- Help us disrupt the way identity is managed in the cloud as we work to reach one billion users
- Join a small team with a startup spirit that will have access to our senior leadership in our Redmond office
- Great benefits including a flexible work environment, leading compensation and ongoing career development opportunities
OneLogin provides industry-leading, enterprise IAM solutions for every user, device, and application. We manage and secure millions of identities for thousands of enterprise customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, we’re excited to be bringing our award-winning company culture to Seattle with the launch of our Redmond office.
Due to continued customer growth, Onelogin is looking for a Staff Engineer (open to hiring at the senior level as well) to join the team working across all of our client endpoint applications. As a subject matter expert, you’ll have the opportunity to impact the full spectrum of OneLogin’s client applications for both Mobile (Android & iOS) and Desktop (Windows & MacOS).
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, polyglot engineer to help evolve our codebase and product direction for a suite of applications supporting many millions of live users during a time of exponential growth.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Join our endpoint team and work directly with Redmond-based senior engineering and product leadership to influence architecture, technical direction and product direction.
- Be a part of the team that is building the best user experience for Android, iOS, MacOS, and Windows platforms
- Work on a suite of mature client applications that span several languages (Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift, and C#), with a clean, maintainable codebase and millions of existing users
- Be a senior resource for the team to enhance and extend our apps, help design new features, and focus on security, performance, and usability
- Be part of a small and collaborative team developing our most visible and impactful products
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- At least several years of commercial experience developing natively for some combination of Mobile (Android or iOS) and Desktop (MacOS or Windows) platforms
- Have shipped Desktop and/or Mobile software - ideally in the business or enterprise space
- Background in designing, building, and maintaining client applications in multiple languages such as Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift, C#, or C++
- A Computer Science degree (or relevant industry experience) with strong CS fundamentals and eligibility to work in the United States
- Bonus points for experience with Identity, Access Management, Authentication, Security, or related fields. Previous work on high-profile Desktop or Mobile applications.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- Get in early on a small, close-knit team with ownership and impact on products trusted by millions
- Award-winning company culture, strong local leadership, and great career development opportunities
- Competitive salary plus great perks including equity, full insurance (medical, dental, & vision), unlimited time off, and flexible WFH policies
Thursday, December 13, 2018