Software Engineer- Platform
- Redmond, WA
Software Engineer - Platform
Seattle Area (Downtown Redmond)
- Help us build the next generation of cloud-based Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
- Be one of the first to join a brand new team in our Redmond office
- Make a big impact in a flexible work environment with a strong focus on professional development
OneLogin provides industry-leading, enterprise IAM solutions for every user, device, and application. We manage and secure millions of identities for thousands of enterprise customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, we’re excited to be bringing our award-winning company culture to Seattle with the launch of a new Redmond office.
As part of building out a new API and Platform focused team, we’re looking for multiple talented Software Engineers with experience in the architecture and development of modern platforms using tools like Docker, Swarm, and Terraform. You’ll join the team that owns our endpoint API services and play an integral part in maintaining our existing systems, while simultaneously working on a brand-new microservices platform based on the best of modern web technologies and supporting millions of active users every day.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work in a modern platform environment leveraging technologies like Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Terraform, Puppet, Redis, Cassandra, and Linux on AWS
- Develop strategies and tooling for containerization, inter-service communication and authentication, services configuration management, services deployment, and CI/CD pipelines
- Create and maintain a common microservices platform and tooling - service boilerplates, generators, and key libraries (network, authentication, logging, etc)
- Provide guidance and strategies for building maintainable, scalable, reliable services
- Work with our DevOps team to support their initiatives, and participate in architecture, tooling, training, and other interesting tasks
- Focus on the quality, performance and security of our existing platform
- Work in cross-functional teams, delivering new features while maintaining existing systems
What you can bring to the table:
- Experience working on the backend, with a background in building and deploying scalable microservices platforms
- Experience with modern microservices stack such as Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, Prometheus, AWS, etc.
- Strong engineering ability in multiple languages
- An understanding of best practices in the design of RESTful APIs
- Computer Science degree (or relevant industry experience with demonstrable CS fundamentals) and eligibility to work in the United States
- Bonus points for experience with: IAM technologies, migration or modernization of API platforms, Linux
What’s in it for you:
- Join a small, close-knit team with the ability to impact highly visible products already trusted by millions
- Award-winning company culture, strong local leadership, and great career development opportunities
- Competitive salary plus great perks including equity, full insurance (medical, dental, & vision), unlimited time off, and flexible WFH policies
If you are experienced developer who can deliver high-performance API design and implementation, this might just be the ideal opportunity for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tuesday, September 4, 2018