Integrated Marketing Manager
- Seattle, WA
Lighter Capital is a Seattle based fintech company that has created a new fundraising path for early-stage tech companies. Our transparent, data-driven, tech-enabled process provides entrepreneurs revenue-based financing quickly without making them give up equity or board seats. We work with hundreds of visionary startup CEOs each year and our products are truly disrupting the start-up finance industry.
We are growing and looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team! In this role you will create performance-based integrated marketing campaigns across all customer lifecycles to drive the pipeline, deliver engagement metrics, and quantify business results. We’re looking for someone with the expertise to partner with teams both within the department and across the company to drive these integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution, as well as present post mortem results.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own the integrated marketing calendar for the Lighter Capital business
- Scope, design and execute automated, multi-channel marketing programs that grow customer lifetime value and drive incremental revenue within the embedded base - and build out highly targeted ABM-programs that keep Lighter Capital top-of-mind for cross-sell / up-sell opportunities
- Develop and execute omnichannel marketing strategies that deliver on key acquisition, engagement, and retention goals
- A point of view on devising, launching, testing and optimizing campaigns across the customer lifecycle, across all marketing channels including email, display, events, SEM, SEO, social, etc.
- Develop and demonstrate a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration
- Project manage across channels (creative, content, user experience) to ensure launch schedule adherence
- Work with Marketing Analytics to report on campaign results and identify opportunities for optimization
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop strategies for innovative integrated campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and brand awareness; test these hypotheses and incorporate into a broad acquisition plan
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, and other key stakeholders to roll-out campaigns and ensure a consistent end-to-end prospect and customer experience
- Utilize acumen to prioritize & develop industry and persona focused messaging and targeted campaign plans
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience managing multichannel and/or integrated marketing programs, including at least 3 years in B2B
- Real passion for the customer, building campaigns and pipeline that are highly targeted and keep them at the center
- Excellent program management and interpersonal skills and a phenomenal track record of working across sales, marketing and product teams
- Expertise in Salesforce.com usage and marketing administration
We are smart, passionate and ambitious group of professionals who love coming to work every day - we hope you will too! We offer competitive salaries, pre-IPO equity, 100% covered medical insurance for employee and dependents, ORCA passes and a well-stocked office just steps from Westlake Center and Pike Place Market.
Founded by Andy Sack, a Seattle-area entrepreneur and mentor to early-stage companies, Lighter Capital was one of the first lenders to use revenue-based financing to fund tech startups. Since 2012, we’ve provided over $125 million in growth capital to over 300+ startups.
Our goal is to revolutionize the business of startup finance and help founders maintain control of their companies—and their destinies. Check out more about how it works here.
Lighter Capital is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive environment & encourage all qualified persons to apply.
Monday, May 6, 2019