Lead Software Engineer-C#/.Net
- Redmond, WA
- Help us disrupt the way Identity is managed in the cloud as we work to reach one billion users
- Join a small team with startup spirit, backed by the resources of a successful company that’s already securing millions of users
- Great benefits including a flexible work environment, leading compensation, and ongoing career development opportunities
OneLogin simplifies Identity and Access Management (IAM), for a more efficient and secure enterprise, by delivering a cloud-based Identity-as-a-Service solution. Our award-winning platform already secures millions of users at leading companies around the globe. Our mission is to secure every user, device, and application. Headquartered in San Francisco, we’re excited to be bringing our award-winning company culture to the Seattle area with the launch of a new Redmond office.
As a Lead Software Engineer on the team, you will be working on the design and development of our server-side systems with a focus on Identity and Access Management. You will have the opportunity to help influence, shape, and build new features while maintaining our existing platform with a focus on quality, performance, and security.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership of new and existing features with a real impact on users
- Design, develop, and maintain the backend of enterprise Identity as a Service application in C# and .NET Framework
- Leverage the best in modern cloud engineering and microservices architecture
- Build and maintain systems that integrate with enterprise Active Directory, Open Directory, LDAP and related Identity products, as well as standards-complaint SSO using SAML, OAuth, and others
What you can bring to the table:
- Strong experience the in backend C#/.NET development, ideally working on Cloud and/or Enterprise SaaS applications
- Experience with Directory Services and protocols like Active Directory, Open Directory, LDAP, SCIM, RADIUS, etc.
- Experience with virtualization or container environments such as Docker, VMWare, etc.
- Strong experience designing, developing and maintaining RESTful Web Services and client implementations
- Experience working in mission-critical environments where security, performance, and availability are key
- A Computer Science degree, or the ability to demonstrate strong CS-fundamentals and a track-record of shipping great software
- Knowledge of security, authentication, and authorization a plus, as is any experience in the IAM and IaaS industry
What’s in it for you:
- Fantastic new offices right in the heart of Redmond
- Get in early on a small, close-knit team with impact on products already trusted by millions
- Award-winning company culture, strong local leadership, and great career development opportunities
- Competitive salary plus great perks including equity, full insurance (medical, dental, & vision), unlimited time off, and flexible WFH policies
Thursday, August 2, 2018