Senior Digital Design Engineer
- Seattle, Washington
Impinj, the world's #1 provider of RAIN RFID products and solutions, is looking for a Digital Design Engineer to help develop our next generation RAIN RFID reader/endpoint products. Join the Impinj team that is connecting billions of items in the physical world to the Internet, thereby enabling the true Internet-of-Things. The Digital Design Engineer will:
- Work on multiple aspects of IC design such as RTL development, Verification, Synthesis, Timing Closure, Lab validation and characterization.
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of digital designers, analog designers, test engineers, systems engineers through all phases of product development to deliver new features and products.
- Evolve existing RAIN RFID products through feature enhancements and performance improvements.
- Participate in design of ICs that are produced in the billions.
- BS in Electrical Engineering (MSEE preferred)
- 3-6 years or more years relevant experience
- Course work or experience in digital design
- Course work or experience in RTL design of digital blocks (Verilog preferred)
- Course work or experience in digital signal processing
- Proficiency in a scripting language Perl, Ruby or Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coursework in analog design and experience using SPICE
- Coursework in IC design including layout, LVS, schematic entry
- Coursework or experience digital logic synthesis, place and route, timing analysis.
- Experience with taping out an integrated circuit design in academia or industry.
- Proficiency using standard test and measurement equipment including spectrum analyzers, power meters, logic analyzers, and oscilloscopes
Tuesday, October 8, 2019