Customer Success Manager
- Seattle, WA
TINYpulse makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. We believe happier employees result in stronger companies! We are seeking employees that are inspired by our goal to transform the manager-employee feedback loop. Together we can make stronger cultures.
Over 1,000 companies from around the globe use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Capital One, and Brooks Shoes & Apparel. We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
At TINYpulse our Customer Success Managers are tasked with all elements of customer happiness, including onboarding, delivery, education, consulting, retention and strategic support. As Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for working with and ensuring the long term success of our customers. In this role you will have the opportunity to partner as a strategic advisor to our customers through gaining a deep understanding of their businesses and being their go to resource.
- Successfully lead all aspects of customer communication and results for high profile customer relationships
- Oversee cross-functional support for your portfolio of customers, including product, marketing, data scientists, executives and more, to ensure maximum happiness
- Generate strong trusted relationships with key customer partners that helps to validate the TINYpulse value proposition and uncover additional opportunities
- Share customer successes and help develop case studies
- Use data to glean strategic and actionable insights that delight your customers
- Continually identify, unlock and achieve revenue growth for your customers
- Be a role model of our core values: Delight customers, elect and spread positivity, Lead with solutions and embrace change, Increase communication with transparency, Go the extra mile with passion, Hold oneself accountable, Treasure culture and freedom
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience or aptitude
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer focused / Account Management type-role
- Track record of success growing and retaining large, mid-market customers
- SaaS and/or HR software experience a plus
- Knowledge of Gainsight preferred
- Strong and proven written, verbal and presentation skills
- Data driven with the ability to identify key metrics, monitor and track performance, and make solid business decisions
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
To apply, please answer the following questions in your cover letter:
1. Tell us why you want to work for TINYpulse.
2. Our values spell out D-E-L-I-G-H-T:
- Delight customers
- Elect to spread positivity
- Lead with solutions and embrace change
- Increase communication with open transparency
- Go the extra mile with passion
- Hold oneself accountable "Big Freedom = Big Accountability"
- Treasure culture and freedom
Share 2 examples (preferably from your previous employment) where you have exemplified our cultural values above. Please relate these examples to a specific TINYpulse value
3. Let us know when you'd be available to start.
P.S. Check out our new office that was recently featured in GeekWire.
Friday, December 28, 2018