Senior Devops Engineer
- Boston, MA
Senior DevOps Engineer
- Focus on scale, automation, and high-availability platforms for our service members around the globe
- Introduce modern cloud best-practices to the redesign of complex, mission-critical platforms
We are searching for a well seasoned Devops Engineer who knows how to lead a team to success while still enjoys being an individual contributor. With the purpose to bring modern cloud best practices, the ask is to quickly modernize the way we build, deploy, scale, and run software in support of operations around the globe.
You’ll join a group of diverse, passionate engineers from all manner of backgrounds, responsible for the development, security, and operations of our global runtime platform. Together, we will tackle critical problems that impact everyone.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer at F9 Teams, you will:
- Lead engineering teams to design, build, and deploy automation software needed to improve the availability, scalability, and efficiency of Kessel Run’s global platform
- Work cross-team to ensure Kessel Run supports unique environments, and to design solutions to meet specific stakeholder needs
- Champion our CI/CD efforts by building and monitoring configuration standards
- Work on cutting-edge security solutions for critical infrastructure with the largest attack surfaces you’ll find anywhere
- Automate processes that have never before been automated, both for technology delivery and instrumentation workflows that span classified and unclassified networks
- Code. Deploy. Win.
And we think you’d be the perfect contribution to our team, if you:
- Have deployed containerized applications at scale (Docker/Kubernetes, AWS ECS, Mesos)
- Have experience with Java or other JVM-based languages
- Have worked with multiple cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack, etc.)
- Bring hands-on experience with Linux infrastructures, database SQL (MS SQL), and CI/CD technologies (Jenkins, TravisCI, CircleCI, or Pivotal Concourse)
- Are passionate about automation, and believe nothing should ever be done manually twice
- Bonus points: SECRET / TOP SECRET clearance (not a must have) or hands-on experience with AWS GovCloud
As a Senior DevOps Engineer at F9 Teams you’ll join a passionate group of industry and technology leaders utilizing their knowledge to change the game in the government sector. You’ll solve real-world problems in a truly mission critical environment while working in a flexible environment that encourages you to take risks. You’ll be welcomed into an intelligent, and diverse group and that’s bringing modern software development methodologies to a realm that impacts everybody, everyday.
Friday, February 22, 2019