Account Executive - San Francisco
- San Francisco, CA
Account Executive - San Francisco
- High-performance sales team in an established region with lots of room to grow
- Join a company that exemplifies authenticity, community, and connection out of new our Mission St (Mid Market area) offices
- Chewse are Operationally Transparent! $113k-$160k OTE (uncapped) + fantastic equity & benefits
Chewse (“choose”) is a diverse, culture-first, rapidly-growing startup dedicated to addressing every office’s catering needs. Simply put - teams that eat together, thrive together. We’re highly-successful, have raised over $33M via leading VCs, and are expanding across the US!
As part of our continued success, Chewse is looking for multiple exceptional Account Executives to expand our presence in the SF market! In this role you’ll be key to establishing Chewse as the preeminent source for curated, local, and consistent office catering in San Francisco. As an AE you will work to expand our footprint, win new clients, manage a book of business, and foster long-term relationships. You’ll be setup for success with our amazing customer experience, all the best tools, and the backing of SDR’s, sales leadership, and an entire organization that’s focused on being the best (and helping you win).
As an Account Executive at Chewse, you will:
- Be part of the highly-successful team expanding our footprint in SF, following a playbook that’s driven success in multiple other cities
- Uncover new sales opportunities through networking, outbound phone and email campaigns, and turn them into long term partnerships
- Win new accounts and upsell your existing book of business
- Run a high-touch sales process, including lots of face time with both prospects and customers
- Manage the end-to-end sales pipeline for new accounts and upsell opportunities
- Understand client needs and goals, nurture relationships, and become a partner in fostering a sense of community and authentic connection
- Conduct research to influence and inform future sales strategies
- Work cross-functionally with SDRs, Product, Growth Marketing, and other teams as needed
Our ideal Account Executive will have:
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise sales (or a similar role)
- Hands-on experience with modern CRMs and other tools, such as Salesforce, ZenProspect, YesWare, Apollo, Groove, etc.
- The ability work both individually and within a team
- An affinity for sales; goal oriented, a natural communicator, a great listener, a high achiever, and constantly looking for win/wins
- The ability to thrive in a startup-like environment. You’re; Proactive, scrappy, flexible, & entrepreneurial. We’re rapidly expanding and we’re building as we go. You like to project and run with it, finding ways to improve processes, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- A passion for food, and to share in our core hospitality values - we hire for those with potential to excel at living these values
- Previous success in a high-growth startup environment (or in the food and catering industry) is a bonus, but not required
As an Account Executive at Chewse you will own your success within an organization that’s unabashedly focused on “love & excellence” in everything we do. Our culture-first approach has created a great place to work and grow, and we have industry-leading diversity and retention rates to show for it. We offer a great salary, all the usual benefits, plus many unique perks including; catered lunches, team events, individual professional development funds, a clear career path for every role, and flexible time off with a company average of 4 weeks taken.
APPLY NOW or find out more about us at https://www.chewse.com
We believe the happiest teams eat like family. That human connection can come from sharing a great meal together. That everything we do should be precision and care. That our work here is a microcosm of how an interconnected world might look and feel.
If this resonates with you, join us in helping foster that same sense of community and authentic connection with our clients everywhere.
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
$113k-$160k OTE (uncapped)