- Seattle, WA
- Make a positive difference in other people's lives through your work - we’re not selling ads - we’re revolutionizing healthcare for all
- Join a small, passionate team working across the entire product stack in healthcare and application development
- Enjoy our fancy new digs in the Smith Tower
Xealth, Seattle most exciting healthcare startup, is growing!
We created Xealth with the mission to improve physician efficiency and patient outcomes by enabling doctors to order the right digital health solution for the patient directly from their existing interfaces. Incubated at Providence, we’re disrupting healthcare from the inside and are on a mission to change lives through technology.
Having recently announced a major new partnership that allows physicians to recommend physical products, we’re looking to grow our team with a Cerner Architect focused on clinical integrations. As a Cerner Architect at Xealth you’ll work with a range of stakeholders to drive the design, delivery, and integration of Xealth solutions into existing healthcare IT environments, as well as provide internal clinical (and Cerner) expertise. You’ll be part of a mission-critical team, instrumental to getting things done, and helping achieve our goal of improving healthcare for everyone.
As a Cerner Architect on the Integration team at Xealth, you will:
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders, including customers and vendors, on the integration of our platform into hospital management or EMR/Cerner systems
- Help define and design optimal workflows for Cerner integrations
- Be a Cerner integration subject matter expert, and provide ongoing Cerner integration support to customers and internal teams (engineering, QA, product, etc)
- Help us continually refine and improve our Cerner integration layer and build
- Provide assistance to Health Systems implementing the Xealth-Cerner integration platform and any required builds
- Help us continually improve the end-to-end Agile software development lifecycle
- Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
- Prioritize multiple tasks intelligently, speak up when you see issues and other interesting tasks as needed
- Occasional travel to customer & vendor sites as needed (less than 20%)
Our ideal Cerner Architect will have:
- 5+ years working as a systems or integration analyst, or solution architect, at a health system or vendor
- Experience with integrating 3rd party vendors into existing Cerner infrastructure, preferably using FHIR integration strategies
- Extensive Cerner build/configuration to support 3rd party integration into the clinical-user and patient-facing user interfaces.
- Knowledge expert of industry integration methods - HL7, ANSI X12, CCDA, FHIR, HIE, EDI, Cerner APIs, CCL scripts, etc
- Clinical workflow exposure including end-user facing and Cerner Powerchart/Orders/etc.
- Expertise in Cerner data structures and exchange of data between clinical systems
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline
- A desire to expand your abilities in a startup as an integral member of a small, cross-functional team
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, trusted relationships with colleagues
"Xealth will dramatically improve the connection between patients and clinicians." - Rod Hochman, MD, President & CEO, Providence St. Joseph Hospital
Xealth enables healthcare teams to order digital content, services, and OTC items as easily as they do medications. Patients can then access these digital health prescriptions from the provider's portal, so that they can actively manage their health - improving both client care, and the doctor-client relationship.
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph's Digital Integration Group and raised $8.5 million last year. Based in Seattle, the company was founded by the team of serial entrepreneurs behind Swype, an innovative keyboard that reach over 1 billion users, and Boost Mobile, now a Sprint service generating over $5 billion in revenue.
Learn more about us at www.xealth.io
Friday, February 8, 2019