Customer Success Manager
- Indianapolis, IN
Ovation.io is a scientific data company providing a cloud-based LIMS for molecular diagnostic laboratories. Beyond standard sample and workflow tracking, Ovation is addressing challenges in the critical functional areas of Relationship Support, Laboratory Operations, and Business Analytics. Using a modern infrastructure with seamless integrations of best-in-class partners and consultants, Ovation provides labs with an out-of-the box laboratory management experience that scales with each individual lab’s need.
We are growing rapidly and expanding our Indianapolis, Indiana and Cambridge, Massachusetts offices. Customer Success Managers (CSM) are paramount to our success.With our rapid growth and the complexity of each implementation, the CSM plays a key role in managing the process of onboarding clients and ensuring efficient adoption of the platform.
Customer Success Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
The CSM will understand customer objectives through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and ongoing project strategies.They’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Understand customer objectives by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics...
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named accounts
Customer Success Manager Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Experience of working with Intercom or similar live chat platform useful but not essential
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills in configurations (Json editing, GitHub…)
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
Tuesday, June 4, 2019