Senior Digital Verification Engineer
- Seattle, Washington
Senior Digital and RTL Verification Engineer
Impinj, the world's #1 provider of RAIN RFID products and solutions, is looking for a Sr. Digital Verification Engineer to help develop the next generation RFID chips. Join the Impinj team that is connecting billions of items in the physical world to the Internet, thereby enabling the true Internet-of-Things.
As a Senior Digital Verification Engineer, you will:
- Collaborate closely with designers, firmware developers, and test engineers through verification and validation of new features and product designs.
- Evolve existing RFID products through feature enhancements and modem/protocol performance improvements.
- Define and implement verification strategies.
- Develop and implement test plans.
- Architect and develop verification environments, using them to verify designs and meeting the coverage goals using dynamic or static methods
- Support less experienced engineers on verification activities.
- The role offers an opportunity for technically leading the efforts of small project teams, while taking responsibility for the verification quality.
- Work with Project Management on plans, schedules and deliverables.
- BS in Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent with minimum of 5 years of experience (MSEE preferred)
- Prior design verification experience of ASIC products
- Proficient in C programming
- Expertise in Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Proficiency in a scripting language Perl, Ruby or Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with verification methodologies – UVM/OVM/e
- Knowledge of industry standard interfaces.
- Expertise in industry standard simulators and debug methodologies.
- Good understanding of functional coverage and code coverage.
- Good understanding of formal and assertion-based methodologies.
- Should have a “break-it” mindset when defining a test plan.
Wednesday, September 25, 2019