Enterprise Sales Manager
- Seattle, WA
- Write the playbook at this early stage startup as we evolve from organic growth to a high-performance sales model
- Large existing customer base (including many of the Fortune 1000) driven entirely by inbound interest
- Opportunity for immediate impact in an exciting new space
We’re Polly, one of the largest, longest running, and fastest growing Slack applications. We make it easy for over 100k teams to measure and manage their work.
While we’ve grown 100% organically to date, we’re ready for our first Sales Manager to lead from the front as we make a deliberate charge to a sales-driven model. In this role you’ll work with our founders and develop the end-to-end sales strategy for our market, roll up your sleeves to prove it out, then build a sales organization from the ground up to rapidly scale growth.
As Sales Manager at Polly, you will:
- Be our first dedicated Sales Leader - build on a foundation our brand recognition and existing customer base, to develop and execute on a high-performance enterprise sales strategy
- Own both strategy & execution - develop and implement Polly’s enterprise sales playbook for customers in 1,000-10,000 seat range
- Lead from the front - prospect for new accounts, close on warm leads, upsell existing accounts
- Work closely with customers - run a high-touch sales process across multiple channels (email, in-person, events, etc.)
- Help define our product - work closely with our founders, product, & engineering to continually evolve the Polly offering and our go-to-market strategy
- Scale a sales organization - hire & manage a high-performance B2B sales team
Our ideal Sales Managerwill have:
- Demonstrated success growing B2B, Enterprise, or Mid-Market sales in a SaaS organization (or otherwise with heavily leveraged digital lead generation)
- Experience running end-to-end sales in a short sales-cycle environment in the $5k-$50k MRR range
- Excellent high-level sales strategy while maintaining the ability to initially be 100% hands-on
- Experience working with Sales Ops, Growth, and SDRs to maximize lead generation and qualification
- Previous experience managing a small-to-mid-sized sales team, including hiring and performance management
- Strong communication skills and great problem-solving ability
- Bonus Points: Experience in a small or high-growth startup, implementing a greenfields sales strategy, having worked directly with startup founders or the C-level, having worked on technical products that required 3rd-party-integration, love of Slack and/or Parrots
You’ll be joining a team that values empathy, respect, and has a strong work ethic. As an early employee, you’ll join the founding team on a journey to rapidly scale our enterprise SaaS business, with a real opportunity to influence on our company, product, and users. Everyone at Polly enjoys leading compensation and great benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, equity, and more.
About Polly:Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack, MS Teams, & Google Meet. Already loved by over 100,000 teams (inc. many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging.
Tuesday, February 19, 2019