Head of Growth
- Seattle, WA
- Build on a foundation of organic growth that has taken us to 100k teams
- Greenfield opportunity to own the systems that analyze & optimize every step of our customers’ journey
- Drive rapid, consumer-like growth in enterprise with a naturally viral product
We’re Polly, one of the largest, longest running, and fastest growing Slack applications. We make it easy for over 100K teams to measure and manage their work.
While we’ve grown 100% organically to date, we’re ready for a Head of Growthto help us maximize acquisition and retention rates. In this role you’ll combine sales, marketing, customer success, and analytics to help us programmatically optimize every step in our customer journey. You’ll have the opportunity to impact everything from click-through to long-term retention, while working closely with our founding team to evolve our product offering through data-driven insights.
As Head of Growth at Polly, you will:
- Create and own our customer growth strategy including lead gen, acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Implement and manage a suite of tools and instrumentation to derive insights and make data driven decisions
- Develop and implement a range of automated contact, onboarding, and customer success programs
- Develop rigorous test strategies and optimize for the best outcomes using real data
- Drive lead generation and customer acquisition via omni-channel digital campaigns
- Work closely with our founders, product, and engineering to continually evolve the Polly offering and our go-to-market strategy
Our ideal Head of Growthwill have:
- Multiple product cycles with demonstrated success driving growth, acquisition, & retention for SaaS products (preferably B2B, but not a prerequisite)
- Hands-on business intelligence and data analytics abilities such as analyzing complex data sets with Excel, working *SQL databases, and usage of common tools and services
- Be experienced enough to implement a high-level growth strategy while remaining initially hands-on for all day-to-day activities
- Strong communication skills and great problem-solving ability
- Bonus Points: Driven growth in a startup, small company, or high-growth environment, have worked directly with startup founders or the C-level, love of Slack and/or parrots
You’ll be joining a team that values empathy, respect, and has strong work ethic. As an early employee you’ll join the founding team on a journey to rapidly scale our enterprise SaaS business, with a real opportunity to influence on our company, product, and users. Everyone at Polly enjoys leading compensation and great benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, equity, and more.
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack, MS Teams, & Google Meet. Already loved by over 100,000 teams (incl. many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging.
Tuesday, February 19, 2019