Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Seattle, WA
Lighter Capital is a Seattle based fintech company that has created a new fundraising path for early-stage tech companies. Our transparent, data-driven, tech-enabled process provides entrepreneurs revenue-based financing quickly without making them give up equity or board seats. We work with hundreds of visionary startup CEOs each year and our products are truly disrupting the start-up finance industry.
We are growing and looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will own the strategy and execution of Lighter Capital’s SEM and SEO marketing programs and results. This role will guide the organization in the prioritization, development, and execution of a plan to elevate and extend the brand, create demand, and drive growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop, scope and execute digital campaigns to drive cost-effective leads/MQLs across all paid and organic channels
- Expand paid reach by launching new engines and partners, and work on deeper integrations within existing platforms and channels
- Understand and act on the difference in user behavior and performance by device type (desktop, tablet, mobile) and traffic source (organic, paid marketing, direct, etc.)
- Hone and improve our conversion strategies to drive high quality Leads/MQLs within existing and across new segments
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership
- Drive SEO/organic growth through architectural, technical, and content recommendations
- Own network-wide KPIs including cost per lead, marketing-qualified leads, and organic ranking of key search terms
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years direct oversight of B2B campaigns on LinkedIn, Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms
- Experience with Excel, pivot tables and Salesforce required
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Knowledge of analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Tableau, Bizible), testing solutions (Optimizely, Google Optimize) and/or bid management platforms (Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite) is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to proactively identify, develop and resolve issues, take ownership of tools, processes, reporting, and relationships with vendors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Passionate about startups with a genuine desire to understand the industry and help entrepreneurs successfully grow their business
- Data-driven with a natural curiosity to ask great questions (and answer them with reporting)
- Successful at driving alignment across departments through open communication and collaboration
We are smart, passionate and ambitious group of professionals who love coming to work every day - we hope you will too! We offer competitive salaries, pre-IPO equity, 100% covered medical insurance for employee and dependents, ORCA passes and a well-stocked office just steps from Westlake Center and Pike Place Market.
Founded by Andy Sack, a Seattle-area entrepreneur and mentor to early-stage companies, Lighter Capital was one of the first lenders to use revenue-based financing to fund tech startups. Since 2012, we’ve provided over $125 million in growth capital to over 275 startups.
Our goal is to revolutionize the business of startup finance and help founders maintain control of their companies—and their destinies. Check out more about how it works here.
Thursday, November 15, 2018