- Redmond, WA
Seattle Area (Downtown Redmond)
- Help us build the next generation of cloud-based Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
- Be one of the first to join a brand new API team in our Redmond office
- Make a big impact in a flexible work environment with a strong focus on professional development
OneLogin provides industry-leading, enterprise IAM solutions for every user, device, and application. We manage and secure millions of identities for thousands of enterprise customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, we’re excited to bring our award-winning company culture to Seattle with the recent launch of our Redmond office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Architecture, design, and tooling for both current APIs and next-gen platform APIs (including authentication, privileges, versioning, rate limiting, usage tracking, etc)
- Own development and maintenance of all platform APIs and coordinate with other teams to support the development of APIs in their areas
- Build and maintain our endpoint RESTful Web Services in Ruby with a focus on performance, security, and reliability
- Help implement a cutting-edge microservices architecture with Docker, Kubernetes, etc. on the public cloud
- Work in cross-functional teams, delivering new features while maintaining existing systems
What you can bring to the table:
- 7 plus years experience building scalable, enterprise applications including the design and implementation of RESTful Web Services or other APIs
- Computer Science degree (or relevant industry experience with demonstrable CS fundamentals) and eligibility to work in the United States
- Bonus points for experience with: IAM technologies, migration or modernization of API platforms, microservices architecture, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, or similar technologies
What’s in it for you:
- Join a small, close-knit team with the backing of a large company, and the opportunity to impact highly visible products already trusted by millions
- Award-winning company culture, strong local leadership, and great career development opportunities
- Competitive salary plus great perks including equity, full insurance (medical, dental, & vision), unlimited time off, and flexible WFH policies
If you are an experienced developer who can deliver high-performance API design and implementation, this might just be the ideal opportunity for you.
Ready to make an impact? APPLY now for a quick and painless interview process, or learn more at https://www.onelogin.com/company/culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wednesday, October 10, 2018