ABOUT Beauty Quest Group
BQG is a leader in professional hair care, a leading integrated manufacturer and marketer of branded and private label hair care, color, and styling products to professional salons and specialty retailers. BQG sells a wide range of hair care products under its own brands, Aquage, RUSK, and One ‘n Only, as well as Private Label brands for leading retailers.BQG also provides contract manufacturing services to other leading marketers of hair care and other topical products.
The Sr Financial Analyst will partner with the CFO and Controller supporting all activities related to the operations of the Accounting Department. This position will generate forecasting, manage the budgeting and planning processes as well as the supporting systems, and will maintain official records. This position helps to ensure the accuracy of internal and external reporting and compliance with laws, regulations, policies and generally accepted accounting principles. The ideal candidate will have experience building systems, tools, and processes in a carve-out environment.
This position will report to the CFO and is located at the BQG main office in Stamford CT.
- Manages budgetary, strategic and business planning processes.
- Ensures departmental compliance with regulatory requirements, company objectives, generally accepted accounting principles, and other established policies and procedures. Provides guidance to department team members on such issues.
- Ensures efficient operation of the department by establishing and monitoring adherence to policies and procedures. Recommends and implements changes in operating procedures and standards to maximize productivity.
- Reviews, or directs the review, monitoring and/or evaluation of financial statements and budgetary variances and reports findings to senior management.
- Assists in the development of subsidiary systems supporting the Accounting function including systems design, specification, testing and implementation.
- Coordinates activities with all departments and is a valued resource for resolving problems and providing/ obtaining information and assistance.
- Schedules, organizes and implements the annual strategic, business and budgetary planning processes, including gathering and projection of new requests. Summarizes conclusions, findings and submits completed plans for approval to senior management.
Beauty Quest Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity