Implementation Project Manager- Healthcare IT
- Seattle, WA
Implementation Project Manager – Healthcare IT
- Join the small, passionate team driving the implementation of Xealth SaaS solutions
- Revolutionize healthcare for everyone as we integrated Xealth into Enterprise Health Systems nationwide
- Enjoy the view from our fantastic offices in downtown Seattle
Xealth, Seattle's most exciting healthcare startup, is growing!
We created Xealth with the mission to improve physician efficiency and patient outcomes. We do this by enabling doctors to order the right digital health solutions for the patient directly from their existing interfaces. Incubated at Providence, we’re disrupting healthcare from the inside, and are proud to be changing lives through technology.
Having recently closed a major funding round, we’re looking for a software-implementation focusedProject Manager to join our team. You’ll be part of a small group dedicated to implementing Xealth’s SaaS products into mission-critical, Health IT environments. In this role you’ll own the delivery and integration of Xealth (and partner) solutions, working closely with our internal team and customer stakeholders at Enterprise Health systems nationwide. As a Project Manager at Xealth, you’ll be instrumental to getting things done – and achieving our overall goal of improving healthcare for everyone!
As an Implementation Project Manager at Xealth, you will:
- Join a small team that’s focused on ensuring Xealth delivers a high-quality, secure, and stable product
- Partner with internal teams, customers, and vendors on the integration of our platform into hospital management or EMR/EHR systems
- Work closely with IT and executive stakeholders to deliver software solutions into large healthcare organizations
- Meet frequently with healthcare technology vendors to help them integrate with the Xealth platform (and vice-versa)
- Help us continually improve the end-to-end Agile software development lifecycle
- Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
- Prioritize multiple tasks intelligently, speak up when you see issues, have fun, and make a positive contribution to our culture
Our ideal Project Manager will have:
- A passion for improving healthcare through technology
- 5+ years of technical project management experience, ideally focused on Enterprise applications, including experience managing the integration of software into complex environments and the technologies involved (APIs, RESTful Web Services, XML, *SQL, Bridges/Interconnect, HL7, FHIR, SMART, CDS Hooks, etc)
- 3+ years of Healthcare Industry experience, preferably including at least some time inside a Health System working with Clinical Users
- Ability to work across various stakeholders including Users, Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Product Management
- Proven ability to keep multiple projects on track at the same time, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to triage & prioritize support requests against multiple projects with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, trusted relationships with colleagues
- Bonus points for experience with Epic, Cerner, HL7 Interfaces, charting interfaces, FHIR, working with clinical data sets.
"Xealth will dramatically improve the connection between patients and clinicians."
- Rod Hochman, MD, President & CEO, Providence St. Joseph Hospital
Xealth enables healthcare teams to order digital content, services, and OTC items as easily as they do medications. Patients can then access these digital health prescriptions from the provider's portal, so that they can actively manage their health - improving both client care, and the doctor-client relationship.
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph's Digital Integration Group and raised $19.5 million to date, including a series-A in March 2019. Based in Seattle, the company was founded by the team of serial entrepreneurs behind Swype, an innovative keyboard that reach over 1 billion users, and Boost Mobile, now a Sprint service generating over $5 billion in revenue.
Learn more about us at www.xealth.io
Wednesday, December 4, 2019