Engagement Manager (Amazon eCommerce)
- Seattle, WA, United States
- Be a champion of Customer Success and e-commerce growth to the most exciting consumer brands
- Join us as we use the power of AI to disrupt a billion dollar industry
- Focus on solving high-value business problems at scale with our innovative SaaS platform
CommerceIQ is a vendor-focused SaaS platform, funded by top tier VCs, automating the way consumer brands grow e-commerce revenue. We remove the tedious processes and manual work involved in gaining sales and plugging revenue leaks, handle trade spend, and grow net sales - in short, our brands win on Amazon. We automate e-commerce growth more than 500 major brands including many of Amazon’s most successful 1P seller such as Kimberly-Clark, Kelloggs, Logitech, Nestle, Kraft, and more.
We’re building out a premier Engagement Management team in New York, to work closely with our largest and most sophisticated 1P brands. You’ll have the opportunity to use your e-commerce background, customer-focus, and business problem-solving skills to drive success, at scale, for our customers.
If you’re excited by the prospect of being a key leader within a growing Customer Success team, enjoy working in data-driven environments, and want to be the champion of customer experience to the most exciting consumer brands - this could very well be the ideal opportunity for you!
As an Engagement Manager at CommerceIQ, you will:
- Be a key member of our Customer Success team and help world-renowned brands grow their e-commerce business by >100% YoY
- Bring strong subject matter expertise on building and growing e-commerce, and work with Executive-level customer stakeholders and help them embrace industry-disrupting technology and digital methodologies
- Be a hands-on team lead that is responsible for the success of customers
- Be the voice of your customers, collaborating with our internal teams to shape new features and help us rapidly develop a product 10x better than the competition
- Focus on moving the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and continuously showcase the value of CommerceIQs platform throughout the engagement period
- Own the client relationship, adopt an engagement model with clear cadence on communication within the client organization
- Advise our Sales team on upsell & cross-sell opportunities that will help our customers succeed
Our ideal Engagement Manager will have:
- At least 2 years experience in running a major consumer brand e-commerce business (in excess of $25Mil on Amazon) internally, in a consulting/agency role, or as an e-commerce account manager
- Experience in management consulting, preferably in the data analytics domain, or prior experience as Amazon Vendor manager with a track record of driving success for Tier-1 vendors
- An analytical approach to problem-solving with advanced Excel (and/or *SQL) skills, along with project management experience and ability to anticipate and mitigate risks
- Track record of delivering triple-digit growth and driving operational efficiency
- Well versed with AMS bid management, content optimization, and Amazon operations.
- Experience in handling relationships with VP, SVP, and C-level executives of F1000 companies
- Bachelors in an analytical or STEM field
We have built a pure SaaS play with a laser-focus on consumer brands as our first, and only, customers. Through data, analytics, and automation we ensure our e-commerce brands win on Amazon - and we do it at scale. Our seller focused tools are simply a better way to interact with Amazon. We have an A+ team, operating in an A+ market with big customers - the magic formula that will allow us to grow into a very large company.
Do you want to craft the future of e-commerce? For a highly confidential discussion APPLY NOW or you can learn more at https://commerceiq.ai
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Friday, June 21, 2019