Account Executive - Austin
- Austin, TX
Account Executive - Austin
- Get in right at the start of Chewse breaking ground in Austin
- Join a company that exemplifies authenticity, community, and connection
- Chewse are Operationally Transparent! $80k - $128k OTE, generous equity, & fantastic benefits
Chewse (“choose”) is a diverse, culture-first, rapidly-growing startup dedicated to addressing every office’s catering needs. Simply put - teams that eat together, thrive together. We’re highly-successful, have raised over $33M via leading VCs, and are expanding across the US!
As part of our growth into Austin, Chewse is looking for multiple exceptional Account Executives to help break ground! In this role you’ll be key to establishing Chewse as the preeminent source for curated, local, and consistent office catering in Austin. As an AE you will work to expand our footprint, win new clients, manage a book of business, and foster existing relationships. You’ll be setup for success with an amazing customer experience, all the best tools, and the backing of a SDR’s, leadership, and an entire organization that’s focused on helping you win.
As an Account Executive at Chewse, you will:
- Be one of the first on the ground to establish and grow a presence in Austin, following a playbook that’s driven success in multiple other cities
- Uncover new sales opportunities through networking, outbound phone and email campaigns, and turn them into long term partnerships
- Win new accounts and upsell your existing book of business
- Run a high-touch sales process, including lots of face time with both prospects and customers
- Manage the end-to-end sales pipeline for new accounts and upsell opportunities
- Understand client needs and goals, nurture relationships, and become a partner in fostering a sense of community and authentic connection
- Conduct research to influence and inform future sales strategies
- Work cross-functionally with SDRs, Product, Growth Marketing, and other teams as needed
Our ideal Account Executive will have:
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise sales (or a similar role)
- An affinity for sales, being; goal oriented, a natural communicator, a great listener, a high achiever, and constantly looking for win/wins
- Hands-on experience with modern CRMs and other tools, such as Salesforce, Apollo, Groove, etc.
- The ability work both individually and within a team
- Proactive, scrappy, flexible, entrepreneurial: We’re a rapidly expanding startup and we’re building as we go. You like to project and run with it, finding ways to improve processes, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- A passion for food, and to share in our core hospitality values - we hire for those with potential to excel at living these values
- Previous success in a high-growth startup environment is a bonus, but not required. No previous experience with the food or catering industry is needed.
As an Account Executive at Chewse you will own your success within an organization that’s unabashedly focused on “love & excellence” in everything we do. Our culture-first approach has created a great place to work and grow, with industry-leading diversity and retention rates. We offer a great salary (& all the usual benefits) plus many unique perks including; catered lunches, team events, individual professional development funds, a clear career path for every role, and flexible time off with a company average of 4 weeks taken.
APPLY NOW or find out more about us at https://www.chewse.com
We believe the happiest teams eat like family. That human connection can come from sharing a great meal together. That everything we do should be precision and care. That our work here is a microcosm of how an interconnected world might look and feel.
If this resonates with you, join us in helping foster that same sense of community and authentic connection with our clients everywhere.
Monday, February 11, 2019