Growth Marketing Manager
- Seattle, WA
Tuck (https://www.tuck.com) is seeking a strategic thinker with a proven track record of using data to drive decisions to own email marketing. This person will be responsible for supporting the planning, development, and execution of triggered, promotional, and branded campaigns that build and maintain relationships with our subscribers with the ultimate goal of maximizing sales, lifetime value and customer engagement for Tuck and our partners. They will be responsible for customer retention, list segmentation, subscription growth, list hygiene, and general data analysis to drive optimizations. While the primary focus of this role is email marketing, as part of being part of a growth-minded marketing team, you will be heavily involved in other user acquisition and retargeting projects.
You thrive by developing ideas in collaboration and individually. We expect excellent organizational and leadership skills as well as a unique problem-solving ability. You will be able to take our current content and editorial strategy and add fuel to the fire with additional engagement and retention.
Located in the University District, Tuck is a venture-backed startup in the exciting sleep space that gives consumers a place to gain access to accurate, up-to-date sleep health and unbiased product information. Simply put, Tuck aims to become the number one destination on the web for anything and everything sleep.
If you meet the criteria below and feel particularly passionate about sleep, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Own entire email marketing calendar, reporting, and A/B testing strategies.
- Run day-to-day strategy and execution of all aspects of our email marketing program, including template/campaign creation, customer segmentation, testing, and technical execution.
- Develop and implement automated drip campaigns.
- Create and maintain a trigger email program that will react to the customer lifecycle and help to maximize sales.
- Employ constant A/B testing to optimize emails for conversion.
- Develop and execute initiatives to grow Tuck.com’s (and portfolio site’s) email lists organically.
- Design, build, optimize, and troubleshoot responsive HTML email templates.
- Analyze and track key metrics like open, click and conversion rates and be able to present them.
- Use data to identify, test, and optimize top-of-funnel activities to grow acquisition and brand awareness.
- A/B test landing pages and stages of the conversion funnel to improve conversion rates.
- Analyze all aspects of our marketing funnel to identify the largest areas for improvement and implement strategies to take advantage of these opportunities.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to define and prioritize growth initiatives that support our strategic imperatives.
- Work with business development, content management, and key affiliate partners to maximize strategic opportunities for remarketing
What It’ll Take:
- 5+ years of creating and executing email marketing campaigns
- Experience with email automation, HTML, and email marketing software platforms
- Solid ability to use HTML and CSS to build emails
- Experience managing and growing a list size of 800K+ emails
- Experience creating email templates quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrable experience analyzing campaigns, and demonstrable knowledge of setting up A/B testing as it pertains to email marketing.
- Must have proven experience with strategic thinking, analytical, data interpretation, and problem-solving skills
- Exhibits a creative, experimental, iterative mindset with the desire to test and learn quickly
- Proactive with strong project management skills
Who We Are:
- We’re a small but very profitable and rapidly growing company with a driven but casual culture
- We’re able to problem-solve creatively while keeping our focus on the important aspects of the business
- We’re flexible and can roll with changes as we pursue our goals
- We’re open to new ideas while also verbalizing our own perspectives
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision
- Your choice of hardware
- Company happy hours, social events and outings
- Generous, flexible vacation
- New sleep products for testing (mattresses, pillows, etc.)
Wednesday, September 4, 2019