Senior Marketing Analyst
- Seattle, WA
Lighter Capital is a 65 person Seattle based fintech company that has created a new fundraising path for early-stage tech companies. Our transparent, data-driven, tech-enabled process provides entrepreneurs financing quickly without making them give up equity or board seats. We work with hundreds of visionary startup CEOs each year and our products are truly disrupting the start-up finance industry.
We are currently hiring a Senior Marketing Analyst to join our growing team! Our ideal candidate will be able to work with all kinds of marketing and sales data to provide the leadership team with valuable insights to drive impactful business decisions. If you love digging into data, structuring problems and hypotheses, building customer data and response models, and driving projects from inception to completion, we want to talk to you. This is a unique opportunity for your work to make a big impact for a rapidly growing company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own and lead projects to identify, model, and evaluate opportunities using appropriate sales and marketing data to derive growth opportunities and strategies.
- Build repeatable processes that utilizes data analysis, data visualization, segmentation, a/b testing and predictive modeling methods to advise sales and marketing of opportunities to optimize across channels, campaigns, and customer touchpoints across the customer journey.
- Use statistical methods and tools to test hypotheses and assumptions, develop key learnings and make recommendations for lead stage conversion optimization throughout the pipeline.
- Work with key stakeholders at all levels to identify opportunities and channels with the highest propensity for conversion, ROI, and LTV by communicating data insights on a regular cadence
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to answer business questions and inform strategy based on performance of key business metrics
- Collaborate with key internal customers and stakeholders to identify and further develop key business performance metrics, forecast trends and results, and iterate on refining reports.
- Partner with technology team and marketing operations team to build out appropriate data infrastructure, data fields, etc.
- Develop deep subject matter expertise and become a sales and marketing analytics leader within Lighter Capital
- Stay current on best practices in Marketing Analytics methodologies and trends
- Analyze marketing channel performance (Organic, PPC, Email, Data feeds, Marketplaces, etc.)
- Create and maintain sales and marketing KPI dashboards
- Develop compelling stories that convey meaningful insights to various internal customer audiences (e.g., business unit leaders, marketing leaders)
- Advanced understanding of online conversion techniques, conversion funnels, A/B testing, and multivariable testing.
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys (including funnel analysis and attribution)
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A successful candidate goes beyond data aggregation and report-building; data storytelling is key here!
- The ideal candidate for this role has a combination of technical skills as well as a strong business acumen to drive sales, marketing, and business performance insights
- 7+ years working with sales and marketing data and/or analytics
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach; ability to measure the impact of project deliverables
- Proficient in data mining languages such as SQL or equivalent
- Advanced capabilities in extracting and manipulating large data sets
- Skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau (or similar dashboard software). Familiarity with R or Python a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate effectively with other areas of the business
- Ability to prioritize and manage assignments to meet deadlines and establish solid relationships
- Strong bias for action and ability to drive projects independently
We are a smart, passionate and ambitious group of professionals who love coming to work every day - we hope you will too! We offer competitive salaries, pre-IPO equity, 100% covered medical insurance for employee and dependents, ORCA passes and a well-stocked office just steps from Westlake Center and Pike Place Market.
Founded by Andy Sack, a Seattle-area entrepreneur and mentor to early-stage companies, Lighter Capital was one of the first lenders to use revenue-based financing to fund tech startups. Since 2012, we’ve provided over $125 million in growth capital to over 275 startups.
Our goal is to revolutionize the business of startup finance and help founders maintain control of their companies—and their destinies. Check out more about how it works here.
Thursday, November 15, 2018