- Menlo Park, CA
FiveBy has an exciting opportunity for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to work on our client’s team on the front edge of technology. As part of our team, you will bring your knowledge of proven program management, supply chain management, hardware and security expertise to aid large efforts which will have big impact. You will work closely with a diverse team to develop plans that include all aspects of program management. You will also utilize your exceptional analytics and communication skills to influence the business at all levels.
- Working with diverse team members to drive program and project planning and management.
- Regularly engage with key portfolio and PMO to ensure resource planning and management enables successful project completion.
- Establishing clear roadmaps, deployment and adoption strategies for key capabilities and programs across the business, ensuring satisfaction.
- Core team member of the PMO consistently enabling compilation, communication and sharing of learnings to guide future planning, project execution and standards.
- Acting as a thought leader and trusted advisor in the development, maintenance and compliance with best practice standards and methodologies.
- Actively contributing to the cross organizational effort in the identification and management of potential people-side risks, anticipating points of resistance, and developing specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- 3+ years program and project management experience in a consulting, operations and/or IT-related capacity.
- 3+ years with implementing process improvement and developing key performance indicators in a fast-paced, matrix team environment.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Graduate Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the implementation of key performance measures, metrics and business strategies.
- Understanding of program management frameworks and methodologies, certification preferred (e.g. Six Sigma, Agile, Prosci, ITIL, PMI).
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills, with strong executive presence, and an ability to customize messages to different layers within a large organization. Willingness to travel as needed.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
FiveBy is an equal opportunity employer.
Monday, September 24, 2018