DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
As a Senior Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for planning, monitoring and managing the delivery of SAP S/4 Hana project to meet agreed deliverable, scheduled timeframes and allocated budgets. You’ll focus on meeting project commitments including communications with sponsors, stakeholders and others. You’ll manage by influence by combining analytical and management skills. You’ll ensure projects move forward on time within scope and within budget
· Set common set of practices, principles, and templates for managing projects.
· Provide guidance on program management disciplines in the following areas: Scope Management, Schedule Management, Cost Management, Issue Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, Human Resource Management, Communication and Change Management, and Vendor Management.
· Ensure project management standards are followed with appropriate reporting for leadership.
· Serve as a source of guidance and advice for project managers and portfolio manager
· Consistently use best practice metrics and measures enabling timely and effective decision making.
· Implement scoring and prioritization models to help normalize value contribution across the demand intake
· Provide leadership with analysis of inflight and proposed projects within the portfolio with clear status of entire portfolio, areas of risk and mitigation.
· Proactively manage portfolio issues, taking action to achieve urgent resolution and escalating promptly when needed.
· Oversee the resource capacity plan and forecast to understand resource availability and constraints for projects providing leadership with options for execution.