Plant Quality Manager
- Portland, IN
- Proactive Quality Assurance experience (TQM/TPM)
- Will only manage about 3 people so wears multiple hats
- Must have aspirations to move into operations but ok in quality management for 2-4 years
- Able to work with and coach hourly associates
- Understands voice of the customer
- Black belt or six sigma green belt
- Strong operations/process engineering background
- Must have strong stable job history
- Must have left all employers on good terms and be eligible for rehire; nobody that has been unemployed for long periods of time.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Plant Quality Manager
You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly collaborative culture. Global success hasn’t changed our tight-knit feel – we’ve simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. We have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all of our associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in another company.
While reporting to the Segment Quality Leader, you will have full responsibility for Quality within this complex manufacturing operation supporting our Thermosafe brand (Pharmaceutical - http://www.thermosafe.com/. This facility focuses on pharma protective packaging components through foam thermoforming packaging.
- You will provide hands on management and process improvement related to the QMS (Quality Management System). This role will have extensive time within the production floor with a boots on the ground mentality and operations focused mindset.
- You will manage all change control and line validation processes again with a hands on mentality.
- You will conduct and/or implement advanced statistical analysis and process capabilities for processes and products.
- You will actively lead cross-divisional teams towards continuous improvement initiatives as an active member of the plant leadership team.
This position is located within Portland, IN. Apply with us today.
- We expect you to have a BS in engineering or related field
- A minimum of 4 + years’ experience with a mixture of quality and operations leadership
- Additionally, we highly prefer an individual with a solid manufacturing excellence/TPM background
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- SPC software experience and strong data analysis
We care about the health and wellness of you and your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that makes it easier to manage your health and provide financial security for you and your family. In addition, we offer competitive wages and retirement plans.
Monday, April 13, 2020