Director / VP, Enterprise Sales
- Chicago, IL
Halo is a structured note platform that manages the entire lifecycle of structured notes from cradle to grave— from content and idea generation, to trading directly and accessing issuers on the platform, and then full lifecycle management postrade analytics. Halo’s mission is impact before profits: we believe in improving access and understanding of financial product to bring about financial stability and independence.
The Enterprise Salesperson is primarily responsible for revenue generation through strategic alliances with customers. The Enterprise Salesperson will identify new opportunities to increase sales and profitability. He / She has responsibilities directly related to making sales, including providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues; advising customers on suitability of products and solutions based on their technical needs, preparing proposals, presentations, pricing and contracts, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution. To be successful the Enterprise Salesperson should possess and in-depth knowledge of alternative investments and capital markets.
The Enterprise Sales Executive assumes the role of customer liaison and project lead through the solution development, implementation and life cycle management of the product/service developed to meet the business customers’ evolving needs.
- Identify and contact multiple levels within targeted organizations for assigned Halo Investing, Americas territory
- Stay current with changes and developments in the financial markets, particularly in the structured products sector. This includes gathering competitive information on products and services.Responsible for all stages of the sale, which may require written proposals and/or product demonstrations.
- Interface with and as needed give direction to other departments within Halo Investing, to ensure customer satisfaction with services provided.
- Develop trusted partner relationships with key customers to retain and grow revenues over time.
- Assist with marketing strategy as well as attending appropriate conferences representing Halo
- Continually evaluate business processes and recommend improvements.
Key characteristics and skill for success in the role:
- Insatiable appetite to learn and be challenged
- A mindset of plenty, not scarcity
- Ability to work collaboratively, while not being afraid to manage projects independently
- Ability to give and receive feedback freely
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- History of success in consultative, financial or system solution selling B2B.
- Fundamental knowledge of capital markets and asset management
- Honest, humble, polite, and transparent
- Persistent and discipline
- Process oriented balanced against a willingness to take risks
- Exceptional communications and presentation skills
- Well organized, with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in financial or FinTech sales
- Series 7/63
Our preference is for candidates with 5+ years of full-time experience in financial markets or financial technology sales. While work experience in these areas is not essential, it will best position the candidate for success in the role:
- SMB software business/sales development
- Financial services, with a preference for financial advising, wealth management, and RIAs
- Business development at a major Broker Dealer or Custodian
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with highly dedicated and supportive founders & early teammates
- Competitive pay that includes performance bonuses and equity participation
- Comprehensive benefits including full insurance packages
- High degree of freedom and responsibility
- Unlimited vacation/sick leave package
- The opportunity to create, innovate, and build industry changing technology
Reports To: Head of Institutional Sales
Friday, January 17, 2020
100K Base ($200K OTE) + Equity